Author Topic: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!  (Read 8986 times)

Offline Charlie Mops

• Global Moderator
  • BeerSmith Master Brewer
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
« on: July 01, 2008, 07:45:07 PM »
Well me and the wife split and she took all my brewing stuff. Carboys, pails, spoons, pots, recipies, EVERYTHING!!!
p.s. Sorry I have been absent for a while.
A long time ago way back in history, when all there was to drink was nothing but cups of tea, along came a man by the name Charlie Mops and he invented a wounderfull drink and he made it out of hops. He ought to be Admiral, a Sultoun, or a King, and to his prasies we shall alwas sing.

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
Re: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 07:52:52 PM »
Charlie,
  Very sorry to hear that - hopefully you can sort this out soon.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here

Offline Charlie Mops

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »
on my first check I will be buying enough to atleast one batch going. Im done with her, caught her cheatin.
A long time ago way back in history, when all there was to drink was nothing but cups of tea, along came a man by the name Charlie Mops and he invented a wounderfull drink and he made it out of hops. He ought to be Admiral, a Sultoun, or a King, and to his prasies we shall alwas sing.

Offline Mr. P

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 02:57:32 AM »
Will she be using the stuff or is she just plain evil?
Best regards
Mr. P

Offline Charlie Mops

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »
the only part of brewing I ever taught her was how to clean bottles. So she is being just plain evil. She evn kept my 1 batch of beer and 2 batches of mead that were on the go.

Offline UselessBrewing

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Useless Brewing
    • Useless Brewing
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 03:18:15 PM »
On the bright side.

She is someone elses problem now!

Best wishes for you and yours!

Cheers

Preston
The woodpecker pecks, Not to annoy, But to survive!

Offline Charlie Mops

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 01:57:43 PM »
to add more to my bad luck i fell of a 44' ladder at work and busted my ankle, to top that off the doctors at workers compensation said i can no longer clean windows because of permanent damage done. i was told that bad things happen in 3, well thats 3 for me. So know that fate owes me good luck and i have to find a new job im looking into opening my own brewery/winery. I want to produce mead. I have checked with the city and the process I use no one can figure out if I have to get a micro brewery or a winery license.
Cheers, heres to hopeing i get good luck now.