• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BJCP 2015 Style Guidelines in 1.4?

Silenti

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I just returned to brewing after a nearly 10 year hiatus this month and redownloaded my trusty BeerSmith software (thanks google for keeping my emails after all these years!).

I'm still trying to re-familiarize myself with using Beersmith, theres a good bit to set up in the beginning to get your equipment and ingredients dialed in, that level of deep customization
is one of the reasons I bought it all those years ago.

Anyway, as part of the customization, I was wondering if an updated style list was available either from the Beersmith team, or if a user has tackled that task.

Was/Is there an upgrade plan for previous owners looking to jump to 2.x?  Perhaps these days the full mobile app makes more sense.

Thanks in advance!

Silenti said:
I just returned to brewing after a nearly 10 year hiatus this month and redownloaded my trusty BeerSmith software (thanks google for keeping my emails after all these years!).

I'm still trying to re-familiarize myself with using Beersmith, theres a good bit to set up in the beginning to get your equipment and ingredients dialed in, that level of deep customization
is one of the reasons I bought it all those years ago.

Anyway, as part of the customization, I was wondering if an updated style list was available either from the Beersmith team, or if a user has tackled that task.

Was/Is there an upgrade plan for previous owners looking to jump to 2.x?  Perhaps these days the full mobile app makes more sense.

Thanks in advance! I'm

Mobile app is far weaker. I really prefer PC version.as do most people I ask.

Back