• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How to _MOVE_ BeerSmith to a USB-flash RAM / Memory Stick?

PeterF

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi there!

I like to MOVE my current BeerSmith to a USB flash RAM / memory stick, but I've tried simply to move the complete folder without success.

I've read the instructions how to install directly to a USB RAM but I just want to move (or copy) my version including my recipes.

And of course, I'm already an registered user and do not like to make a piratecopy but just want to brew my beer whereever it's good for me!

-Peter

Hi again!

When I tried to move the software I'm asked for my licence-number when I start the BeerSmith execute-file, but when I enter it I'll only be using the trial version. It's not possible for the software to validate my license-number... Hmmmm....

-Peter

PeterF said:
Hi there!

I like to MOVE my current BeerSmith to a USB flash RAM / memory stick, but I've tried simply to move the complete folder without success.

I've read the instructions how to install directly to a USB RAM but I just want to move (or copy) my version including my recipes.

And of course, I'm already an registered user and do not like to make a piratecopy but just want to brew my beer whereever it's good for me!

-Peter

Back