• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Two computer question

S

surfbrewer

I know that you can now install Beersmith on two computers but I have a bit of a dilemma.  I had it installed on my laptop and my laptop got fried, bad motherboard.  I am going to install it on my desktop in the meantime but I would also like to put it on my new laptop when I eventually get it.  Is this possible or will I have used up my two installs once it goes on my desktop?  Also, I lost my key when my laptop crashed.  Can you send it to me, if I give you my email address? 

I love the product and feel like I'm brewing blind without it.  Thank you for your help.

Eric

Eric,
  Drop me an email with your full name and ideally the email you registered under and I can find your key.

Two computers simultaneously is the limit, so if your old computer is dead, you should be able to install it on the other one without a problem.

Thanks,
Brad

Back