• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Non-editable field alignment under Linux version of BeerSmith 3.

sthompso

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't been able to find where to raise bug reports for BeerSmith, so thought I'd start here.  If this is not the appropriate place, please let me know.

I'm running BeerSmith 3.0.9 under Linux (Ubuntu 18.04), using default theme "Adwaita", and default scaling factor of 1.

Through-out the application, all non-editable form fields are not aligned nicely with the field labels, this makes it difficult to see data listed on a form, especially on busy forms - see screenshot below for examples marked in red.

It appears the vertical alignment for the non-editable fields is set to top, rather than centered.  Editable fields using text boxes appear fine.

From various videos and screenshots I've seen, the Windows version does not demonstrate the same problem - under Windows the same fields even appear to be displayed within a non-editable text box versus plain text fields.

Thanks,
Sam

Thanks,
  I will make a note to correct this!

Brad

Great, thanks Brad.

Let me know if I can help with testing.

Sam

Back