Author Topic: Printing issues  (Read 1358 times)

Offline bbhousley@gmail.com

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Printing issues
« on: October 18, 2020, 01:05:28 PM »
This just started. The preview looks normal as before, but when I try to print to paper or even PDF, it cuts off most of the information on the sheet.. mI have tried adjusting the print settings, Full, reduced, percentages, nothing works. The program printed fine last week.

Offline BOB357

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Beer is my bucket list!
Re: Printing issues
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 01:31:13 PM »
The last line that printed on your first page for me was Mash pH, followed by the header for notes on the second page. I printed one of my recipes and all of the text was there. Have you played around with the print settings in BeerSmith and your printer software? There doesn't appear to be a problem with the BeerSmith software. Unless you inadvertently changed something, BeerSmith is the same as it was last week.
Bob

Offline bbhousley@gmail.com

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 01:54:29 PM »
I tried several settings, views, % views, nothing changed. I printed other documents just fine, I rebooted both my computer and the printer. I have not changed any settings in my laptop or BeerSmith. It looks normal in the print pre-view, just the final print is bad. Even to a PDF print, it cuts off the same way.

Offline BOB357

• Beer is my bucket list!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 02:26:05 PM »
I had a Windows 10 update a few days ago. They are always suspect if you're using an earlier version of BeerSmith.
Bob

Offline Oginme

• Goats, guitars, and a home brew; Life is good!
    • Longvu LaManchas
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 02:35:21 PM »
Go to 'options' > 'reports' and set the print to go to your browser.  From there, you have a few more options in scaling.  Not sure if this will solve your problem, but it is worth a try.
Recycle your grains, feed them to a goat!

AidenJeffries

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 09:05:22 AM »
I also had problems with incorrect printing. It turned out that the A3 format was set instead of A4, so some of the information was not printed.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:51:38 AM by AidenJeffries »

modification