BeerSmith Software > BeerSmith 2 Bugs/Support

Tilt Google Sheet Import

(1/2) > >>

ultrasmallbatch:
I have been using the tilt data import from goggle sheets in my session tab for about 10 different brews (6 months or so). I started a new file for my latest on 6/9/2021. For some odd reason it will not import anything beyond 7/9/2021 (it is currently 7/27/2021). I thought it might be some kind of data limit, so I deleted some data in my google sheets file that brought the number of points that beersmith imported down from 47 to 44. No change except that the data got a little sparser. I deleted all of the data in my beersmith file, and reloaded it using the google link. I got the same result. I haven't had any problems like this on other earlier sessions. Any ideas how I might be able to fix this? I think this is my longest session to date. Is there a date limit for import?

BeerSmith:
There is filtering based on how close two samples are together which you can adjust when you import - is it possible the last few are very close together?'

Brad

ultrasmallbatch:
After 7/9, I have data on 7/14, 7/19, 7/27. Filter is set at 120 min. It just stops plotting. The values are 1.

brewfun:
The graph won't plot data beyond the timescale you've laid out. Make sure that your brew date is accurate and your fermentation profile has enough days to cover your fermentation cycle through those dates.

Brew Bama:

--- Quote from: brewfun on July 31, 2021, 07:40:20 AM ---The graph won't plot data beyond the timescale you've laid out. Make sure that your brew date is accurate and your fermentation profile has enough days to cover your fermentation cycle through those dates.

--- End quote ---

That?s the problem I had. I fixed the dates and it fixed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version