• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello and Glad to be here!

Edgar

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Edgar and I have been brewing at home for over 20 years (where has the time gone?). During the day, I am a scientist studying microbes. A year ago, i decided to start writing about the science of brewing beer and launched a newsletter. Based on the tremendous feedback i decided to try and widen my reach by starting my own website (https://brewingbrowser.com).

Currently, I am looking to continue this journey by brewing, writing (and drinking) more home brewed beer. As part of my journey, I hope to contribute to the brewwiki (after I have figured out how to register!). Any advice is always welcome!!

Welcome! Excellent website with some very serious and interesting articles. You've created a great resource.

Thanks so much for that.

Do get in touch if there is a particular topic you want me to write about. Any feedback and advice is also welcome!

thanks again for your kind feedback!

Back