Author Topic: A little intro  (Read 4739 times)

kinghen

A little intro
« on: August 14, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »
New to brewing! Cant wait to get all the basic equip. to start just reading now. I'm from NW Indiana and I am looking for a club to join. My day job or should I say midnight job is a train dispatcher for a small short line Rail Road Other interests are motorcycling, and pinstriping any thing that will stand still long enough for me to put paint on it! ;D

Later
Henry

Offline UselessBrewing

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Useless Brewing
    • Useless Brewing
Re: A little intro
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »
Welcome to the forum. I have a friend that stripes also, he has done quite a bit for me in the past. It is a talent I don't have but wish I did!

Cheers
Preston
The woodpecker pecks, Not to annoy, But to survive!

Offline SleepySamSlim

• Barley Engineer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »
New to brewing! Cant wait to get all the basic equip. to start just reading now. I'm from NW Indiana and I am looking for a club to join. My day job or should I say midnight job is a train dispatcher for a small short line Rail Road Other interests are motorcycling, and pinstriping any thing that will stand still long enough for me to put paint on it! ;D

Later
Henry

My Harley Road King is currently sitting in the garage waiting for pin-striping .... 
Some people tell you the old walkin' blues ain't bad
Worst old feelin' that I've ever had ...
-Robert Johnson

Offline SOGOAK

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 08:06:21 PM »
Henry- are you working for the chicago belt railway?  I think www.beertown.com will lead you to a club.  I traded some emails with a guy in munster that was super cool. 
Good Recipe, Good Ingredients, Good Procedure, Good Sanitation = Good Brew.