Author Topic: OG into Boiler  (Read 2944 times)

Offline tgarry

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
OG into Boiler
« on: March 22, 2010, 06:49:54 AM »
Hi,
In the Efficiency Details popup window, you can add the value for the original gravity into the boiler.  I would like to add this value as a field in a customized final report, but I cannot find the XML tag for this value.  The data value is manually entered and stored via the efficiency details popup worksheet, how can I access it for my report?

Thanks,
Tim

Offline UselessBrewing

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Useless Brewing
    • Useless Brewing
Re: OG into Boiler
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 08:47:42 AM »
Here is the tag for the Estimated pre-boil gravity:   $PRE_BOIL_OG . I don't think there is a tag for the one you input yourself into BeerSmith.

You can find all the current working/non-working tags here:
http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php?topic=1465.msg5862#msg5862

Most of them were pulled out of BeerSmith and the Beer.xml project. And I don't believe there are any updates, because Brad is working on V2.x right now. I plan on revisiting this subject once v2.x is released.

Cheers
Preston

The woodpecker pecks, Not to annoy, But to survive!

Offline tgarry

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 07:50:35 AM »
Preston,

Thanks for the response.  I had reviewed the tags at the link and couldn't find what I was looking for.  I was hoping there was another way to access this data field input.  No worries.
Thanks,
Tim

Offline UselessBrewing

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Useless Brewing
    • Useless Brewing
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »
You could add it as a write in field on a template. I because of the great suggestions of the guys here on this board I have added many things as a write-in fields on my brewsheet. I think I even posted a copy of my brewsheet here on this forum. If you want it, I can send it to you zipped up.

Cheers
Preston
The woodpecker pecks, Not to annoy, But to survive!

modification