• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Water Profile Tool Problem

rj

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm just starting to really learn about water chemistry. The Beersmith Water Profile Tool seems to work great, except for one little issue...

How does one delete a water profile once it has been saved on the list??? I've tried to select then hit my computers delete key, no good. The Beersmith program itself has no delete key on the Water Profile page... I've got a few saved profiles that are really just excercises, and I don't want to keep them...

Any ideas out there? ???

Thanks, Rick

Try a right click (while highlighted) and see if you can delete that way.

Never mind, just tried that ..... no joy. So I will bow to those who know. 

Go to my recipes, click on the folder Water Profiles.  When it opens the file name should be at the top.  Just above the word Water, you'll see an "X" icon button... that is your delete command tool in BeerSmith.  I just made a "local" water report then deleted it using that button to make sure... works for me.  ;)

Dean said:
Go to my recipes, click on the folder Water Profiles.  When it opens the file name should be at the top.  Just above the word Water, you'll see an "X" icon button... that is your delete command tool in BeerSmith.  I just made a "local" water report then deleted it using that button to make sure... works for me.  ;)

Yep! That got it. Seems so simple once you know.

Thanks to 88Q, and of course Dean, for the quick responses.

Back