• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Please welcome Phlebmaster- Oregon City, OR

Phlebmaster

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Aaron and I am addicted to brewing

I found this forum thru the Beer Smith program which I have come to appreciate very much. I lift a fresh home brew to the makers of such a wonderful tool....Thank you!

I currently have three brews under my belt.

My first brew was a Russian Imperial Stout- partial mash/extract from a kit. It was ok for a first batch, but not quite what it could have been.

The second batch however was a ton better! I put together a recipe from another one I found on line for a chocolate stout....I wanted to try an all grain batch and this was it. It turned out to be highly regarded as a good beer by many unbiased people I shared with.

So I decided to do this recipe again, which is in my closet bubbling away right now as I type as batch number three.

I look forward to contributing and learning during my stay here at your wonderful forum.

Thank you!
Aaron

This is a great place to learn. Welcome. Nobody is going to give you face full of crap for not searching first. I never understand why folks get pissy because a topic has already been covered. The whole point is to ask, share and socialize. That's why I like this forum.
Beersmith has actually made me a better brewer. It is amazing what you will learn. Enjoy the addiction.

Back