• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adding VERSION to the recipe design view crashes beersmith 2

vafan

Apprentice
Reaction score
I can´t add VERSION to the recipe design view.

Getting this info:

Assertion failed! - [File.\SPanel.cpp:1775 compiled Jun 8 2011]

Clicking OK then next window pops up:

.\SLib.cpp(822): assert"0" failed in SLib::SAssert().

Call stack:

[00] free

PC Windows 7 x64
BeerSmith 2 version: 2.0.37

peace

Running W7 I don't get any error......saves fine. But I DOES NOT save as a new file, as I would have thought.

88Q said:
Running W7 I don't get any error......saves fine. But I DOES NOT save as a new file, as I would have thought.

samen for me, would be nice with that feature :)

I'm getting the same thing, however if I click through the error messages and tell it not to close the program everything shows up as it should.

It will give the same error again when I try to open a recipe as well after adding the version field.

Gfei said:
I'm getting the same thing, however if I click through the error messages and tell it not to close the program everything shows up as it should.

I can do aswell but when I try to open the recipe again I'm getting error windows.

Thanks
  I see the problem now - I need to actually remove it from the "select fields" list.  Since the version is already displayed at the top of the same dialog, the program only refreshes the first one and not the second one (you are putting two of the same fields on the same dialog) which causes problems internally as well.

I'll remove it from the "select fields" list in the future.  Use the one at the top of the screen instead.

Brad

Back