• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brew Steps do not print in XP

dshepard

New Forum Member
Reaction score
My main PC runs on Windows XP SP3. When I click on Brew Steps nothing happens except for a barely perceptible flicker. Just for the heck of it I updated to beta 38. Still no dice. Then I loaded a trial version on a laptop running Windows Vista and Printing/Previewing of Brew Steps works fine.

Any suggestions of what might be going on? Other windows programs seem to print fine.

Thanks for any help. Looking forward to working with Beer Smith.

I have not seen this before - are you having any problems previewing the main reports?  The reason I ask is that the brew steps shows the same preview as when you click the print preview window for another report.

Also - can you try printing/previewing the Brewsheet from the main recipe view - just click on the recipe and then click on the Brewsheet format (from the drop down of report formats) in the preview window - does that work?

Brad

Back