• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

MobileBeerSmith

Looking forward to it, the lite version sounds like the perfect brew day companion.

Any idea of the pricing model?

I launched the beta today for the first users.  Feedback so far has been positive, though I have some performance issues to clean up.

Now I need to start researching all of the stores.  Apple store is a must, but need to look at all of the Android store options.

Brad

Brad,

Thanks for hearing us on this request. and thanks for keeping us posted on your progress. Totally excited to try it out once it's ready for mass release. Sounds like a great way to eliminate the runs indoors to check brew day details.

slainte'

Any thoughts on offering up a discount on the mobile app for those of us who have been with you since release 1 of beersmith?

The lite version was sent to the "app stores" for review last week.  I'm awaiting their replies.  The price for the "lite" version is $3.99 and will be on the Google Play, Apple and Amazon app stores (pending their approval of course).

Unfortunately I don't have any way to offer a discount.  None of the mobile app stores allow discount stores (at least that I can see) and also they don't have a way to offer a different price to one group of users versus another.

Brad

Forgive me if it's written elsewhere but will the full version have inventory access/sharing as well?

No - not in the initial version.  This is something I want to add but I need to implement it in both the cloud server and the main BeerSmith program before I could add it to the mobile version.

Brad

Back