• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Enhancement Log/Poll

garybrownnc

Apprentice
Reaction score
You may already have this, if so I have not found it yet.....

As a long time senior development executive I have found that having a log/poll of suggested enhancements is quite useful.  I know that you are using this forum as a means of getting suggestions, however, I would think that digesting and rationalizing all of the suggestions from the forum is difficult.  Also as a user of your great product it would be nice to see what the current "list" of suggestions are and which ones are scheduled for development or are in testing or are being packaged for a release.  Using a polling feature would also allow you to better gauge interest in a specific enhancement and later would allow for you to get feedback on an enhancement to see how well you did on delivery.

If you are already doing something along these lines, cudos....  If not, I hope that you will take this in to consideration and if I can be of any assistance please let me know.

I think this is a very good idea. Better yet, how about allow for user submitted features requests that get voted on by other users.

Back