• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Where is the "FIND" option in Beersmith 2.0?

Yooper

New Forum Member
Reaction score
In the old 1.4 version, I used the "find" quite a bit.  I would search for all of my recipes that had, say, centennial hops.  I've gone through the help, and gone through the options on the tabs, but I can't find the "find"!  I'm probably just missing it, but it's driving me crazy!  Can someone point me to it?  Thank you so much!

Search is there but it is not a global search nor does it search sub folders.

At the top of each tab in the right panel is Search which searches in the context of what is visible in that window (but not subfolders).  The search is remembered individually for each folder which is funky and un-intuitive.  You have to cancel the filter separately on each folder.

Howdy Yooper,

Same question has been looming around this functionality and the search in 1.4 has not quite been implemented yet. I am with you on this and it appears it will be back soon as shown in this thread http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,5811.0.html. Like you I have missed this functionality and my hope is that the improved version will take it to the next level.

Back