• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Default Values for Mash Adjust

ZenFitness

Apprentice
Reaction score
I was trying to adjust the settings for my equipment and accidentally changed the Mash Adjust values.  I would like to restore these back to the default values, but I don't think there is a way to do that.  Would someone please compare their settings against these and let me know what needs to change to go back to default?

I will be running my first rodeo with BeerSmith2 later this next week, so any input prior to then is appreciated!

Mash Adjust is just a tool, the values don't save.

Thanks, so these values don't impact anything?  I believe they saved as I think the "Weight of Grain" was a lower number.  I just want to be sure I didn't do something that will jack up all the brew steps BeerSmith 2 outputs.

Here is where it is:

Attachments

• MashAdjust.PNG
    MashAdjust.PNG
    38.2 KB · Views: 345
Tools are just temporary numbers.

The numbers that stay adjusted are in your equipment profile. And your recipe's mash tab.

Click the help button on the top bar and then 'videos' for some info on setting up equipment profile and making recipes.

Back