• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Antioxin SBT

Airik

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to add sbt antitoxin to a recipe and get the water effects added to the water?

I only use Ascorbic Acid and Brewtan B. I add them separately. They don’t show on the water tab. Only in the main recipe.

Is there a way to add sbt antitoxin to a recipe and get the water effects added to the water?
This is not an answer to your question, but do you think it has enough effect to be worth calculating?

I do not have antitoxin SBT integrated with any of the water calculations at this time.

I do not have antitoxin SBT integrated with any of the water calculations at this time.
The ammount of ascorbic acid is so small that it can hardly be worth the effort. Couldn't you just state that somewhere?

But of course you have to be concerned about what people are concerned about. To me - being rather relaxed about exact values in the field of water adjustment - it's ... well, not important:). (I think Martin Brungard would support me here:).)

Back