BeerSmith Recipe Cloud Beta Test

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
All,
  I'm looking for a few more beta testers for the "BeerSmith Cloud" which will:
  - Give you a cloud folder you can access from multiple machines (for sharing across machines)
  - Also allow you to share recipes to a central web site which will basically become a huge searchable repository for BeerSmith recipes.

If interested, post here - I'll take volunteers as needed on a first-come first-serve basis and contact you via email.

Brad

Hi Brad - interesting idea. I would be willing to help. Recipe availability and sharing sounds like an excellent concept. I suspect only the creator can modifiy the original recipe while those sharing can create a copy, something like Hopville?

I'll be glad to help. Sign me up if you still need beta testers.

Scott

I was able to download/install the cloud version with no issues.  Creating the cloud account was simple and I added recipes to the cloud and was able to retrieve and view on a 2nd computer.  Worked nicely, thanks Brad.

Brad is not part of the BrewAide app, please direct questions to me.

I will try and make it work with the cloud as soon as possible.  As long as Brad approves it of course

I've been wanting this feature for a LONG time!  :)

I'd be happy to help test this out in any way necessary.  I use Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems all day long (I'm an IT guy).. I also do All-Grain, Extract and now BIAB methods while brewing.

Looking forward to it!!!

Back