First, when it is released this will be a FREE UPDATE for all registered users, and you should be able to upgrade it in place with with no ill effects.
Here are some things I've already started implementing:
- Calendar View - for scheduling recipes (also notes and events)
- Notes - including tasks, calendar events and basic notes
- Late Extract Additions - including proper IBU calculations
- Customizable Brewsheet Templates - so you can make your own brewsheet just like any other report
- Ability to mix waters in water tool and also save water additive combinations for direct use in a recipe
- Ability to lock a recipe to prevent editing
- Recipe Save As command to allow changes without overwriting the original
- Quite a number of bug fixes and minor improvements
- Increased template options - for example you can put $STYLE.NAME within a recipe to get the name of the beer style
That's just the portion I've done so far, and I have no firm release date yet as I still have a long list, but I'm literally programming and testing every day now on it. Obviously we still have an extended test period to go through as well, but I'm hoping the end product will be worth the wait.