• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory Management

nyatlny

New Forum Member
Reaction score
is there a way to download inventory per recipe over time to create a "cost of goods sold" report?

Not currently - I am working on a transaction based inventory system which will be on the web version first (to allow shared users) but it will be a few months until it is available as I just launched the basic web version at BeerSmithRecipes.com

Brad

Brad--

Love the product.  I am a very happy customer.

I may have some misunderstandings about the architecture of the different levels of BeerSmith, so I figured this is the place to ask.  We store our brewery recipes on the Cloud and we back them up.  I keep my inventory on my laptop and I can export a current inventory list for tax time.  The inventory however seems to be stored only on my laptop.  Does the Web Version allow sharing the inventory information or file data?  I can't seem to see any mention of that on the website unless I missed something.

Thanks in advance. 

Back