Have you ever wanted to access the BeerSmith blog on the go? We recently added an iphone/mobile friendly version of the blog. If you access the BeerSmith blog from your iphone, blackberry or many other mobile devices, you will now see that it has been formatted into a phone friendly theme. If you want to access the blog from any web browser, you can use the new shortcut: blog.beersmith.com – recommend it to your friends!
If you prefer to use your kindle, we now have the BeerSmith blog available in that form as well. You can subscribe to receive blog articles on your kindle from the Amazon store here. As with all of Amazon’s kindle blog subscriptions, there is a $1.99 monthly fee (full disclosure – a very small cut comes back to support the blog) for delivery though a 20 day trial is free.
Related Beer Brewing Articles from BeerSmith:
- BeerSmith Lite now on iPhone and iPad – as well as Android and Kindle Fire
- BeerSmith Lite App for Android Released on Google Play and Kindle
- BeerSmith Mobile Now Available for iPhone/iPad (and Android/Kindle Fire)
- BeerSmith Mobile Brewing App – Preview for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle
- BeerSmithRecipes Beer Recipe Sharing Site Expansion and Sale
- BeerSmith 2.3 Mobile Released
- BeerSmith Lite Preview – Home Brewing App for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Eco-Friendly Brewing with Amelia Loftus – BeerSmith Podcast #53
Don't make another bad batch of beer! Give BeerSmith a try - you'll brew your best beer ever.
Download a free 21 day trial of BeerSmith now