Download BeerSmith 2.3 Desktop
Take a free 21 day test drive today – or download and purchase an activation key now!
Windows Download Here
Macintosh Download Here
- Linux 2.2.12 Stable 64 bit (built for Ubuntu 12.04)
- Linux 2.3.7 (New) Beta: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS – 64 bit
- Linux 2.3.7 (New) Beta: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS – 64 bit
- New Feature Summary and Release Notes for BeerSmith 2.3
- Macintosh 32-Bit Beta: Mac 32-bit
- Version 2.3.5 for Mac OSX 10.8/Mountain Lion and Earlier
- Note: This will be the last 32 bit Mac update – future versions will be 64 bit only
- BeerSmith 2.12 Builds – Download older versions of BeerSmith
Non-English Versions and Files
- BeerSmith 2.3.7 in French Windows Installer
- Note: For below file, add the Lang.xml file to the BeerSmith executable directory (typically C:/Program Files (x86)/BeerSmith2)
- Portuguese Lang.xml file
Place your order here – You’ll love it!
- PC: Run BeerSmith2_Installer.exe
- Mac: Open BeerSmith2.dmg
- Try it free for 21 days
- Purchase a key to activate it permanently
Upgrading an Existing BeerSmith 2 Installation to the Latest Build
- Be sure to close any running versions of BeerSmith before upgrading
- It is never a bad idea to make a backup copy of your Documents/BeerSmith2 directory before upgrading – this contains all of your data (~/.beersmith on Linux)
- Download the latest version (PC or Mac) above
- For the PC version, run the installer and install it to the same Program Files directory as your existing program
- For the Mac version, open the DMG file and drag the BeerSmith program to your Applications folder. You will be prompted to overwrite the existing application. If you have trouble opening the compressed DMG file above, try downloading and opening the uncompressed file instead.
- Never install the program to your Documents/BeerSmith2 directory as this could overwrite your existing data.