Download BeerSmith 2.1
Take a free 21 day test drive today – or download and purchase an activation key for BeerSmith now!
- Windows Installer Here: Windows Installer Download
- Version 2.1.02 for Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP/SP3 (7.7 MB)
- Note: If you get an antivirus warning with 2.1, see this page
Macintosh Download Here
- Macintosh 64-bit: Mac 64-bit (Snow Leo-64/Lion/Mountain)
- NOTE: Only the 64 bit version works with Mountain Lion!
- Macintosh 32-Bit: Mac 32-bit (Leopard/Snow Leopard)
- Version 2.1.02 for Intel Macintosh OSX (Intel based)
Linux/Ubuntu Open Beta Here
- Linux (Debian 32-bit): Linux 32 bit (Ubuntu)
- Linux (Debian 64-bit): Linux 64 bit (Ubuntu)
- Version 2.1.02 for Intel Debian – for Ubuntu Linux
Place your order here – You’ll love it!
- PC: Run BeerSmith2_Installer.exe
- Mac: Open BeerSmith2.dmg
- Try it free for 21 days
- Purchase a key to activate it permanently
Upgrading an Existing BeerSmith 2 Installation to the Latest Build
- Be sure to close any running versions of BeerSmith before upgrading
- It is never a bad idea to make a backup copy of your Documents/BeerSmith2 directory before upgrading – this contains all of your data
- Download the latest version (PC or Mac) above
- For the PC version, run the installer and install it to the same Program Files directory as your existing program
- For the Mac version, open the DMG file and drag the BeerSmith program to your Applications folder. You will be prompted to overwrite the existing application. If you have trouble opening the compressed DMG file above, try downloading and opening the uncompressed file instead.
- Never install the program to your Documents/BeerSmith2 directory as this could overwrite your existing data.
Upgrading Your Existing BeerSmith 1.4 Installation
- Install BeerSmith 2 to a separate directory – you can run your old and new versions side-by-side
- Watch this video on how to use the import wizard or manually move your recipes and equipment over
- Looking for BeerSmith 1.4? – it is still available for download here.
CD Image (ISO File)
- If you want to make a CD copy of BeerSmith 2 for use on a non-internet computer or for backup you can download and burn the CD ISO Image here.