• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Forum Login Issue

Kevin58

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again.

Is anyone else getting this message when logging in? It's been going on for over a week and occurs on my desktop PC running Windows 7 and on my laptop running windows 10. When you enter your login info a second time it then works.

Hi,
  I did a major forum upgrade last Sunday to bring all of the databases and software up to date which probably broke some things.  I went in and reset a number of settings a short time ago to try to resolve the login issue.  Let me know if it continues.

Brad

I still had the same issue after you replied but I logged out... I deleted my bookmark and  went to the website and clicked the forum link from there. That did the trick.

Thanks Brad.

Yes - sorry but I had neglected updates on the underlying PHP and MYSQL to the point where I had to upgrade everything at once - which then caused a few glitches.

I think we have most of it sorted out now, but log out and back in if needed as the cookie system was also updated.

Brad

All good since I updated my bookmark.

Try logging out and logging back in and reset any bookmarked links you have to pages.

Brad

Back