• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from WA - that's Western Australia

A

ausiewood

Started into homebrew 15 months back. I keg my malt-in-a-can brews and have put down around 30 brews so far. Mainly Cooper's European Lager, Pale Ale, Lager etc., and occasionally a Brigalow Apple Cider. I've experienced moderate success but know there is much to learn to ensure a consistent flavour and clear product.

LOML and I haul our caravan around the place several times a year and I'm keen to discover how I might take some of my kegs with me and pull a good cool beer whenever we camp.

So much to learn, so little time  :-\

Happy brewing.

Welcome, Love the land of OZ. I went on R&R there during the Vietnam war. Cold beer and hot women. In 1967 the order of the two may have been reversed. I do "brew in a bag with no chill". I learned that from you Aussies. Thank you very much. I can brew twice as much in the same amount of time with less work!

Back