Just a quick (and final) note since I have a lot of you who follow the blog via RSS/Email – I released the “Home Brewing with BeerSmith” book last Wednesday! The book is a compilation of over 70 articles from the BeerSmith blog. Thanks to the community, it has been well received so far. Quite a few of you have written me – and I appreciate it.
Als0, I made some major revisions to the BeerSmith blog last week – moving to a new theme to give it a cleaner look. I welcome your feedback if you have thoughts on it. Finally, the new podcast has been well received – in fact the last time I checked we were number three on iTunes for “Home Brewing” podcasts, even though I’ve only released two episodes.
Next week, I’ll have an interview with “How to Brew” author John Palmer, and tomorrow will be an article on how to use a refractometer.
Have a great week, and don’t hesitate to leave a comment or drop me an email! — Brad
Related Beer Brewing Articles from BeerSmith:
- Home Brewing with BeerSmith Book – Its Released!
- BeerSmith Ten Year Anniversary
- Who Won the Barley Crusher? Giving Another One Away!
- Going All Grain with Gordon Strong – BeerSmith Podcast #16
- Malt for Beer Brewing with John Mallett – BeerSmith Podcast #94
- The 2015 BJCP Beer Style Guide with Gordon Strong – BeerSmith Podcast #104
- Tasting Beer with Randy Mosher – BeerSmith Podcast #89
- BeerSmith 2 for Linux Open Beta Release
Don't make another bad batch of beer! Give BeerSmith a try - you'll brew your best beer ever.
Download a free 21 day trial of BeerSmith now