Let the countdown begin! BeerSmith 2 will be available for download this Friday, 10 June 2011, starting at noon Eastern time (US) for both Windows and the Macintosh from our main site at BeerSmith.com.
Countdown to BeerSmith 2:
That only leaves you a few days to take advantage of the BeerSmith preorder discounts (both for new and existing users).
BeerSmith 2 is the biggest product release since our original BeerSmith 1.0 way back in 2003 – a complete rewrite of the program for both Macintosh and PC, and we believe it will set the new standard for beer brewing software.
In preparation for the launch, I’ve redone the entire BeerSmith web site at BeerSmith.com, and I’ve added a wealth of resources for those who might still be on the fence regarding BeerSmith 2. I think brewers at all levels will be happy with the result.
- I have a new Features page showing some of the key features in BeerSmith 2 as well as my previous post regarding features
- I’ve added over a dozen video tutorials on BeerSmith 2, and will be publishing additional overviews shortly
- The entire help system for BeerSmith 2 is now available online as well
Again, you can get a discount if you preorder your copy, but the preorder is open only until the official launch date.
Also, I would like to take one more opportunity to thank the (nearly 100) people who participated in beta testing!
Related Beer Brewing Articles from BeerSmith:
- BeerSmith 2 Release Date, Pricing, and Preorder
- How to Brew Beer with Malt Extract Digital Preorder Discount Open
- BeerSmith 2 Home Brewing Software is Here!
- BeerSmith 2.0 – A First Look
- New BeerSmith Tutorial Videos Available
- BeerSmith Software Video Tutorials
- Getting the Most from the BeerSmith Recipes Cloud
- New BrewPoll Home Brewing and Craft Beer News Site
Don't make another bad batch of beer! Give BeerSmith a try - you'll brew your best beer ever.
Download a free 21 day trial of BeerSmith now