Our BeerSmith 2 home brewing software has been officially released! BeerSmith 2 is the next generation in beer brewing software, and is packed with new features including tabbed browsing, yeast calculators, a redesigned interface and lots more! It is also our first release available for the Macintosh platform.
Also – I hope to see many of you at the National Homebrewer’s Convention in San Diego later this week (I’ll be wearing a BeerSmith 2 polo shirt), and promise we’ll return to our regular programming about beer brewing next week after I get back from the AHA conference. I’ll also do some twittering from the conference if you want to follow me @beersmith – Thank you again for all of your support!
BeerSmith 2 Home Brewing Software
Take the guesswork out of home brewing with BeerSmith 2! BeerSmith 2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up to include tabbed browsing, graphical recipe design and a host of new features. BeerSmith helps you design great beers, match popular beer styles from around the world, manage your recipes, generate step-by-step brewing instructions and perform dozens of brewing calculations with ease. BeerSmith sets the gold standard for brewing software. Now available for Macintosh (Intel/Leopard/10.5 and above), Windows 7, Vista and XP/SP3.
- Take the guesswork out of home brewing using the gold standard for recipe design
- The new BeerSmith 2 was redesigned from the ground up with a modern, graphical interface
- Tabbed browsing lets you work with multiple tools and recipes at the same time
- Build recipes by selecting ingredients from our preloaded database of hundreds of ingredients
- Download new recipes and ingredients (add-ons) from within the program
- Does dozens calculations for you – estimates color, gravity, bitterness, and more
- Shows step-by-step instructions for any recipe
- Inventory, shopping list, calendar and folders help you organize your brewing
- Over a dozen stand alone brewing tools including our new yeast starter calculator
- Supports metric, english and imperial units
- Available for the first time on Macintosh (Intel platforms) as well as Windows 7, Vista and XP
You might also enjoy these articles:
- BeerSmith 2.0 – A First Look
- Ten Reasons to use Beer Brewing Software
- Countdown to BeerSmith 2 – 10 June Launch!
- BeerSmith Software Video Tutorials
- Getting Started with BeerSmith 2.1
Don't make another bad batch of beer! Give BeerSmith a try - you'll brew your best beer ever.
Download a free 21 day trial of BeerSmith now