This will be a short note to let you know I just released an update to BeerSmith 2. I’ve posted BeerSmith 2 Build 40 (2.0.40) to the main download page here.
This is a recommended update for all users of BeerSmith 2 – as it contains over 30 fixes and enhancements for items that people wanted fixed immediately after the initial release such as boil off rate, water/grain ratios, BIAB profiles, and adding the Save As button back in. The release notes are here.
Due to a bug in the version 38 and lower (including the initial release) this update will not show up when you click on the updates button – so you do need to go to the download page to grab the new version.
To install it, simply download it and install it to the same Program Files or application directory as your BeerSmith 2 install. Do not install it to your Documents directory, however, as that could overwrite your existing data.
Related Beer Brewing Articles from BeerSmith:
- New BeerSmith Desktop Add-ons – Hops, Yeast and GABF Style Guide
- New BeerSmith 2016 Add-ons for Hops, Yeast, Misc and Grains
- BJCP 2015 Cider and Mead Style Guide Add-ons Available for BeerSmith
- BeerSmith Mobile 2.2 Released
- BeerSmith Mobile and Lite Problems under IOS 9.0.1
- BeerSmith 2 for Linux Open Beta Release
- BeerSmith Hops and Yeast Updates
- BeerSmith 2.3 Update Released and Available for Download!
Don't make another bad batch of beer! Give BeerSmith a try - you'll brew your best beer ever.
Download a free 21 day trial of BeerSmith now